Assistant Company Secretary
Our client, a major Asian based global bank, is currently looking for an Assistant Company secretary to join their small company secretarial team.
Reporting into the head of Company Secretary your role will focus on both London and general Europe branches.
- Assisting team with liaising with Directors and Senior Management;
- compliance of corporate governance matters;
- maintenance of board records and documents.
- Corporate governance requirements;
- committee management including meetings, notes and presentations.
Along with the above you will be involved in further ad hoc matters, queries and project work.
This role offers excellent exposure to senior stakeholders; subsequently confidence in liaising with such people is essential.
The client is ideally looking for someone with previous company secretarial experience within a financial institution.