GDPR / Data Protection Solicitor
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Data Protection/GDPR Solicitor
Job reference: SDA/974502
Job description: This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Protection/GDPR Solicitor to join an established legal 500 firm in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be dealing with:
- GDPR, Data Protection and data security work
- Working with both public and private sector clients
- Building up the reputation of the firm in the North, bringing in new clients and networking on behalf of the firm
- Developing the North office and team
- This role would be well suited to someone looking for Partner level or already at Partner level and looking for a new challenge
Applications are welcome from qualified Solicitors looking for Partner level or Solicitors who are already at Partner level and looking for a new challenge. Previous experience dealing with Data Protection matters is essential.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Apply for GDPR / Data Protection Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly