Plexus Law is a Specialist Defendant Insurance Practice with offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Evesham, Liverpool and associated offices in Scotland. The firm works with Insurance Companies, Corporate and Public Sector Clients and the Lloyd’s market.
Plexus Law has developed carefully tailored packages to meet specific needs stretching from a traditional relationship to the provision of bespoke in-house services. The firm has a reputation for responding innovatively to client needs, utilising the experience of its staff, emphasising the highest quality and focusing on managing costs in all cases.
Purpose of Role
To assist and support the Plexus Fraud team and wider firm in identifying appropriate and relevant intelligence in assisting the decision making process in capturing and repudiating fraudulent claims.
- Ability to interrogate databases and data sources to validate information and conduct complete background checks to confirm or rule out concerns.
- Provide intelligence for internal and external clients.
- Analysing claims and producing results based reports for case handlers and clients in an easily digestible format.
- Intelligence led investigation of opportunistic fraud cases together with more complex, large fraud rings.
- Preparing witness evidence in more complex cases to adduce the results of analysis in Court proceedings.
- Identify and develop additional value added data sources.
- Ensure records and investigations are conducted and maintained in accordance with legislative requirements and Data Protection.
- Maintain effective communication with external organisations such as IFED, IFIG, IFB, CIFAS, Other firms etc
- Triaging and Reviewing cases and providing advice for claims handlers
- Working with i2 internal fraud database.
- May be expected to attend other sites on a regular basis as and when needed.
Specific Job Skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Commercial awareness
- Team working
- Drafting professional reports
- Strong communication skills
- Client care skills
- Experience in Fraud analytics with emphasis on Insurance or Financial Services.
- Previous motor claims handling experience
- Ability to demonstrate advanced levels of organisational and planning skills.
- Experience in conducting/managing investigations to support operational teams.
- Relevant skills and knowledge to perform ad hoc investigation and analysis exercises for both internal and external clients.
- Understanding of data analysis and sharing legislative requirements and constraints.
- Experience of i2 ideal but not essential
- Report writing to a high standard
- I.T. proficient with preferred experience of fraud databases including iBase, i2, Analysts Notebook etc.
The firm is committed to providing a non-discriminatory and harassment free working environment for all its employees. All offers are subject to satisfactory DBS checks, credit check and professional/personal referee checks.
Apply for Fraud Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly