E/Billings & Collections Co-ordinator
This client is a global law firm with over 1000 that is headquartered in the USA. They have offices in the States, Asia, Europe and the Far East. They work with some of the largest financial institutions, Fortune 100 companies, investment banks and technology companies.
The firm is now looking to increase headcount by recruiting for the above role.
• Track and process credit notes through Elite ensuring that records and returns are correct.
• Verify trust account balances on pre-bills
• Coordinate with the Banking team, applying credit on bills where necessary
• Track bills throughout the billing process, ensuring compliance with internal and SRA and VAT rules
• Assisting with the E-billing process, participating in tasks such as: Add appropriate notes to matter file; Get timekeeper rates approved to avoid delays; liaise with the E-Billing team in US; Track progress via client’s E-billing software and action any issues on a timely basis.
• Produce Excel spreadsheets for billing analysis.
• Liaising with Banking Section to offset personal charges against expenses when required.
• Responsible for collection activity on routine client balances and provides support on other collection items as required.
• Monitor client payment trends and report to management those accounts requiring additional collection effort.
• Previous experience of working in a law firm or professional services environment is essential
• Knowledge of Elite
• Knowledge of the SARs and VAT rules
• Excellent communicator and team player
• Confident and demonstrates initiative
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.