Personal Injury Fee Earner - Newcastle
Personal Injury Fee Earner
My Client is a Legal 500 recognised legal practice and are a specialist Personal Injury Law Firm, Due to expansion and the opening of a new office they are looking to appoint a Fee Earner within the Personal Injury to join their Newcastle office
Your primary responsibility in this Claims Handler role is to take on initial client claims in relation to road traffic, personal injury and vehicle damage matters
- Contact clients and third parties to effectively collate and provide information.
- Ensure an effective, prompt and quality service is provided to all clients or organisations with whom you have contact.
- Effectively and efficiently deal with the individual cases for which you have responsibility.
- To maintain an awareness of changes in legislation, practice and procedure to ensure you work within the framework.
- Plan your workload to anticipate and balance priorities, obtaining timely assistance and guidance from relevant fee earners when necessary.
- Ensure that all correspondence and messages are dealt with appropriately and within a reasonable timescale
- A good knowledge and understanding of the principles of personal injury claims.
- An understanding of RTA, vehicle damage claims and credit hire.
- Relevant educational standard to meet the requirements of the role.
- A minimum of 2 years¿ experience of running a caseload desirable.
- Litigation experience preferred, however, full training will be provided.
- A commitment to professional development.
- Knowledge of case management systems and excellent ICT skills.
- To demonstrate strong skills in communication and negotiating.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies