Private Client Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity to work as the Head of Private Client at a well-established law firm with an enviable heritage based in Merseyside. The Firm is small but with a strong client base and they look after their employees in terms of training and progression. You will be working in their private client department and be competent in dealing with all areas of private client in addition to having management experience in terms of allocation and supervision of work to more junior staff. The ideal candidate will be STEP qualified and be willing to take over the department with a view to maintaining and growing the division.
- Supervise and manage a team of 5 staff.
- Deal with high net worth clients
- Advise on a full range of private client matters
- Advise on probate issues
- Advise on and draft wills and trusts
- Conduct advocacy as and when required
- Competently calculate estate tax and general tax planning amounts
- Advise and deal with issues in relation to services for the elderly
- At least 5 years’ experience in private client law
- Managerial experience essential
- STEP qualification desirable
- Broad range of experience in private client work including contentious probate
- Current knowledge relevant legislation and guidance