Finance Systems Analyst
We are looking for and enthusiastic Senior Finance Systems Analyst with Elite experience, to join the Finance Systems department in a thriving international law firm.
- Resolving Accounts/systems issues, ensuring that the correct systems configuration related to the new offices and legal entity charges.
- Provide solutions for finance reporting and implementing pilot programs where necessary.
- Resolve accounting systems issues within Elite, incorporating foreign exchange and intercompany masking.
- Providing budgeting and forecasting solutions.
- Implement amendments for requesting changes and logging incidents.
- Coordinate with fellow team members to produce finance systems related timetables, communications and formal processes.
- Assisting with the delivery of new projects including the reporting of dashboards and Elite upgrades.
- Previous experience of Elite is essential
- Proven stakeholder management experience, demonstrating ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Proven management skills in leading a team and an ability to grow and develop others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong skills working within a Finance Systems environment
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.