Finance Systems Analyst
We are looking for a Finance Systems Analyst with knowledge of Elite PMS to work alongside the current Systems Analyst in implementing a new Practice Management System.
Our Client is a law firm with origins dating back to the late 1700s, they are now an international law firm with nearly 700 staff located across offices in the UK, Middle & Far East.
They offer a flexible benefits package that includes holidays (buy / sell), pension, gym membership, pension etc. They also have an on-site staff restaurant.
Finance Process Analysis:
- Coordinating with the Finance team to ensure all process documentation has been created and is up to date
- Review and update finance systems data structures and perform regular reconciliations
- Liaise with members of staff, ensuring the implementation of standard procedures.
Finance Software Testing:
- Producing drafts of agreed functional and regression testing scripts.
- Produce document test results and identify areas that need addressing
- Produce draft scripts for User Acceptance Testing.
- Identify and address software bugs and coordinate with software suppliers to ensure they are addressed
- Produce reports cornering data sources and definitions in order to create and maintain a finance reporting dictionary.
- Analyse user requirements, drafting specifications and report accordingly.
- Support the Systems Accountant on ad hoc tasks as and when they arise.
- Knowledge of Elite practice management system
- Advanced Excel skills are required including complex formulas. SQL / SSRS / VBA skills would be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- A strong team player
- A positive and proactive attitude
- An ability to operate autonomously and/or with minimum supervision
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- Common sense
- Polite and professional manners
- Previous law firm experience (preferable)
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.