Legal Counsel 8+ PQE Central London
My client is the UK's largest litigation financier and they are seeking an experienced litigation lawyer to join their diligence and monitoring team based in Central London.
The ideal candidate will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Reviewing commercial claims to assess for investment potential
- Considering and developing strategy for pursuing litigation or arbitration
- Assisting in the preparation of the budget for the litigation or arbitration
- Ongoing liaison with external counsel
- Drafting and negotiating a range of agreements
- Develop sales strategy to acquire, maintain and expand client portfolio
You will be a minimum of 8 years' qualified within a city based law firm with experience in international arbitration, insolvency litigation or construction litigation.
It is not your typical in-house role but rather slightly unconventional in nature and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to be a part of a fast growing and entrepreneurial business. They are proud to promote the importance of their employees achieving a good work- life balances as part of a highly collaborative working environment.
For more information please contact Rivka Hyman at SSQ
Apply for Legal Counsel 8+ PQE Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly