Graduate Recruitment Assistant
My client is a leading international law firm based in the City who are currently looking to recruit a HR Assistant to support the Graduate Recruitment team on a permanent basis.
The Graduate Recruitment Assistant will assist in attracting and recruiting the highest calibre trainee lawyers and vacation interns for the London and Bristol offices predominantly and other offices when required.
The key duties will include:
- Assisting with the application and selection process for trainee lawyers and vacation interns
- Planning and organising vacation schemes, open days and workshops throughout the year
- Ensuring the online and printed marketing materials are kept up to date
- Liaising with external organisations where appropriate, to ensure the highest calibre of applicants are attracted
- Assisting with the trainee graduate development programmes
- Dealing with candidate enquires promptly and efficiently
The Graduate Recruitment Assistant will have a bright personality, be educated to degree level and have strong academic results, have excellent communication skills and be able to work well under pressure. You will have a client-centred ‘can-do’ attitude, be relationship focused and understand the importance of building networks both internally and externally. A willingness to work extra during busy intake periods and to travel around the UK when running events will be expected.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you