Recruitment Advisor (Business Services)
My client, a magic circle law firm located in the heart of the city, has an excellent opportunity for a talented Recruitment Advisor to join the firm’s HR team.
The Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for all business services recruitment and will play an active part in supporting the team on projects and process improvements.
The key duties will include:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle from job analysis through to onboarding.
- Continuously monitoring the recruitment process to identify any difficulties and seek new ways to improve practices.
- Providing an advisory service to hiring managers on interview techniques and the onboarding process.
- Building future talent pipelines, actively promoting workforce diversity and ensuring all compliance requirements are met.
- Creating strong business partner relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing various projects related to talent acquisition and process improvement.
- Working with key stakeholders to establish and promote the firm’s employer brand
The Recruitment Advisor will have in-depth recruitment experience, specifically across several business service areas and ideally both agency and in-house. You will have a sound knowledge of the UK and international legal market and be comfortable using your analytical mind to identify potential candidates through a variety of resources. You will have a positive and proactive attitude and remain flexible around a demanding workload.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you