My client, a global leader in legal services, is seeking a Paralegal Recruiter to join their strategic Talent Team to assist in the performance management and professional development of their London paralegals.
The Paralegal Recruiter will play an integral role in the ability of the company to grow their talent and expand the business in London.
The key duties will include:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process of the paralegal bench, including screening applicants, conducting interviews and ensuring compliance requirements are met
- Identifying areas of improvement and providing ideas for enhancement or change
- Building a strong pipeline of candidates through various methods, including direct sourcing, market research and external recruiters
- Reporting recruitment activity levels, analysing client demands and managing the lawyer hiring strategy
- Providing ongoing HR management to the paralegal team
- Meeting hiring targets and wider recruitment KPI’s
The Paralegal Recruiter will have 1-3 years recruitment experience within an agency or in-house environment, preferably within the legal sector. You will be able to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail, strong time management, problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills. Due to the nature of the role, you will be expected to remain flexible around a demanding workload, using strong initiative, multi-tasking and project management skills.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you