Senior Assistant- Company Formations
You will join a global organisation with offices based in Bristol. The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Company Formations team.
You will assist in a wide range of UK and Overseas clients to incorporate new UK Companies.
This is an ideal role entry point role into the world of Company Formations. It will be a distinct advantage having a strong interest and background in this area. This role could also suit those working within company secretarial looking for a role with a difference.
- To act as client contact taking instructions for incorporations change of names and other associates products and services.
- To deal with client enquiries in respect of the creation of new UK companies and to ensure that all new enquiries are dealt with promptly.
- Manage incoming calls and enquiries.
- Interpret and manage incoming instructions.
- Provision of administrative support to Company Formations team.
- Liasing with Companies House.
- Assisting with user acceptance testing of system.
- Reviewing of clients' preliminary instructions and advise on the client due diligence requirements in accordance with the latest money laundering regulations and ICAEW procedures.
- Arranging other ad-hoc work as required by the client, including assistance in opening bank accounts, preparing powers of attorney, agreements, declarations and preparing first board minute documentation.
- Actively participate in developing customer relationships.
- Research and prepare articles for various publications.
- Develop customer relationships and management Key Accounts and participation in other company wide marketing initiatives.
We are looking for a law graduate with company law modules and a strong interest in the area.You will take on more responsibility as you gain experience. You will work well as part of a team and have exceptional customer service skills.
The future options for your career within this rapidly expanding global organisation have never been better!