MARKETING MANAGER. Full or part time considered. 50-55k
This medium sized law firm has created a brand new position for a Marketing Manager and would consider people on either a full time or part time basis. Please highlight your preference when applying but this is a role where the right candidate can very much make it their own.
The firm is a market leader, providing specialist advice and representation nationally and internationally in the areas of commercial fraud, business crime, regulatory enforcement, serious and general crime, dispute resolution and regulatory compliance.
Reporting to the Practice Development Director (PDD), the role will require frequent dialogue with Fee Earners and support staff, both to understand marketing needs and to design and deliver an effective schedule of activities. The successful candidate will be the marketing adviser to the firm and will drive through a creative and effective plan to support the wider team.
This is the ideal role for an individual who seeks an exciting, long-term career challenge and has a genuine interest in the area of white collar, corporate and general crime. You will be naturally outgoing, self-motivated, possess strong communication and analytical skills, and enjoy a wide variety of work experiences and challenges.
● Work closely with the PDD, Fee Earners and support teams to develop and manage the marketing strategy and planning across all of the firms areas.
● Deliver campaigns/ marketing programmes through ‘sound’ marketing thinking and marketing communication tools; which will include thought leadership, events, speaking engagements, sponsorships, awards & recognition, digital, print and PR.
● Review external marketing opportunities for strategic suitability; including sponsorships, speaking engagements, editorial, advertising and directory listings
● Encourage greater collaboration between the firm’s practice areas through cross- practice marketing initiatives.
● Champion the company CRM, working with the wider team to put effective processes in place to develop the firm’s business intelligence and to promote more efficient account / client relationship management.
● Work with in-house and freelance resources (copywriters, designers, PR consultants) to produce digital and print marketing collateral and drive effective client communications.
● Manage the marketing budget and take responsibility for both monitoring, reporting and ROI.
The ideal candidate will be:
● Educated to degree level (or equivalent) and have the intellectual capacity and curiosity required to understand how specialist law firms can help to solve complex issues within a commercial and legal context.
● Work effectively and confidently to influence multiple senior stakeholders within a complex structure. In particular, skilled in managing multiple projects and competing demands.
● Have accomplished strategic planning and delivery capabilities.
● Have a good understanding of multi-channel marketing and experience in delivering compelling thought leadership, tailored to the channel and the audience.
● Be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
●Have an ability to work independently and to develop ideas and projects without supervision, as well as being effective as part of a team.
● Have experience of managing a marketing budget
● Have experience of the effective use of marketing software, including a CRM and digital mailing and event management systems and processes.
A postgraduate marketing qualification would be desirable as would be a proven track record within the professional services sector, ideally consulting or law.
Please send your CV for immediate interview.
Legal Leap Recruitment...moving forward in law
Apply for MARKETING MANAGER. Full or part time considered. 50-55k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly