Head of Legal - Saudi
Our client is a global organisation with $multi-billion annual sales. With operations in over 50 countries they employ 80,000 staff and continue to build their market share year on year.
They are now seeking to make a new appointment to their Saudi office in the form of a talented Saudi lawyer to head their operation in-country and the wider region.
The role will focus largely on commercial legal affairs. The role-holder will also handle compliance issues, dispute resolution, employment and corporate affairs, together with managing external counsel.
It is essential applicants have been trained with a recognized international law firm and have also gained experience working in an international business environment - ideally in-house with a multi-national company.
For consideration, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Saudi qualified lawyer (Masters or higher)
- 5+ PQE
- International law firm and business experience
- Business fluent English and Arabic - must be used to operating within an international environment
- Proven negotiator and contracts experience
- Client-facing experience
- Adept at building business relationships
If your profile matches the above and you are ready to further your career with this major, multi-national business, please forward your CV for review.
- Fford & Stone review all applications regardless of age, race or gender and treats them in utmost confidence.
- Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
- For Fford & Stone's legal & privacy policies see our website.