Senior Legal Cashier
This brand new Senior Legal Cashier vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cashier professional in London.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Legal cashier to join a top US law firm in the City of London on a permanent basis. The firm are offering a highly competitive salary (dependent upon experience) plus paid overtime and the role is full time with working hours of 9.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
The Senior Legal Cashier will be responsible for:
- Day to day management and reporting of all client accounts and ensuring compliance. Full up-to-date knowledge of the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules (SRA) is essential.
- Coordinating the annual audit for SRA accounts rules with Controller and external auditors.
- Overseeing interest payments are made and accurate
- Ensuring full compliance with internal Firm policies and procedures relating to Client Accounts
- Processing and/or reviewing of office receipts to ensure SAR compliance, including banking of the receipts.
- Maintaining and updating bank mandate for all bank accounts.
- Accounts Payable processing and coordination including emergency cheques, coordination of direct debits and BACs
- Researching and answering queries for London office personal accounts.
- Assisting with reconciling matter ledgers and resolving fee-earner queries
An ideal candidate will be flexible and proactive and display qualities of reliability, commitment, and punctuality. A keen eye for detail and the eagerness to learn are imperative and a strong understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules is necessary.
Suitable candidates will have 3-5 years’ experience of working within accounts in a City or International law firm and display high levels of professionalism. The successful candidate will also be highly IT proficient, possess the ability to communicate with staff at all levels and the ability to prioritise work efficiently in order to compete work to a high level of accuracy.
Do not delay in applying, quoting ref: USLS-SLC18 - this is a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Cashier to gain experience in an elite US law firm and the role is due to commence ASAP.