Legal Counsel - Major EPC Projects Business - UAE
Our client is a well known EPC business based in the Middle East. They handle big-ticket onshore and offshore projects internationally around the region.
A new role has now been created for a projects & contracts lawyer with Oil & Gas experience to join their team in the UAE. The position handles a broad remit of commercial legal matters plus some contentious matters including dispute resolution. You will handle commercial agreements, support projects teams and manage disputes. For consideration you must have trained with a recognised law firm and have relevant experience.
Applicants must fullfil the following profile:
- Circa 5 PQE*
- Based in the UAE
- Common law background
- International law firm trained coupled with international in-house exposure
- Solid commercial projects based experience within O&G, energy, construction, engineering or heavy industrial
- Experience of contentious matters and dispute resolution is desirable
- Business fluent English
- Familiarity with business practices and culture in the Middle East
- Fford & Stone review all applications regardless of age, race or gender and treats them in utmost confidence.
- Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
- For Fford & Stone's legal & privacy policies see our website.
Apply for Legal Counsel - Major EPC Projects Business - UAE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly