Commercial Lawyer - Major Organisation - Johannesburg
Our client is a major ICT business that develops high-technology solutions.
They are now seeking to make a new appointment to their Johannesburg office with a talented commercial lawyer to head their operation in-country.
The role will focus largely on commercial legal affairs. The role-holder will also handle compliance issues, dispute resolution, employment and corporate affairs, together with managing external counsel.
It is essential applicants have been trained with a recognized international law firm and have also gained experience working in an international business environment - ideally in-house with a multi-national company.
Please check you match the following profile before submitting your CV:
- SA Qualified lawyer
- 4 - 8 PQE
- International law firm and business experience
- Client-facing experience
- Adept at building business relationships
- Proven negotiator with detailed knowledge of commercial, contract and business law
- Construction / ICT / Telco industry backgrounds all compatible.
- Fford & Stone review all applications regardless of age, race or gender and treats them in utmost confidence.
- Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
- For Fford & Stone's legal & privacy policies see our website.
Apply for Commercial Lawyer - Major Organisation - Johannesburg
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly