Costs Negotiator / draftsman – Greater Manchester
COSTS NEGOTIATOR / DRAFTSPERSON – GREATER MANCHESTER
Costs Negotiator / draftsman – the main office of this leading regional firm is looking to hire a costs draftsman with proven experience to join their costs team based in their head office. Ideal candidates will have either a claimant or defendant background and will be able to demonstrate both drafting and negotiation skills. Advocacy skills are also desirable.
- Job title: Costs Negotiator / Draftsperson
- Location: Greater Manchester (North Manchester)
- Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
- Reports to: Head of Costs
- Previous Experience: Proven experience of handling a varied caseload of costs related matters. Cost budgeting as well as advocacy experience would also be useful, but is not absolutely necessary.
OVERVIEW OF FIRM
Our client is an established full service law firm with a vibrant personal injury and litigation practice. The Costs team handles a varied range of work from RTA and EL/PL to more general litigation. They also handle the defendant costs work for a range of external public sector clients. This work can be anything from personal injury to civil litigation even commercial litigation at times.
Ideal candidates should have already built up a wealth of costs experience and be capable of numerous duties including:
- Drafting bills of costs;
- Drafting points of issue and points of reply as well as costs negotiation;
- Experience of drafting costs budgets would also be an advantage, but is not absolutely necessary.
This a mid-sized team that makes a point of recognising personal development and progression. A number of candidates have come from larger ‘top tier’ firms, desiring greater responsibility and the opportunity to develop their careers. The firm offers a friendly, supportive atmosphere and invests a great deal in their staff. It is also worth noting that the Head of Costs also sits within this office so successful candidates will be working with key decision-makers within the firm.
The firm has also developed a rewarding salary package with a strong emphasis on work / life. Should you wish to experience quality work in a down-to-earth supportive environment with a highly attractive salary and benefits package, please apply to find out more.
Apply for COSTS NEGOTIATOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly