Senior Construction Lawyer 5 years + PQE - International
4 days left
- Full Time
Senior Construction Lawyer - International
Systech International is a leading claims and dispute resolution consultancy and are currently involved in some of the largest and most complex construction and engineering disputes in the world. Systech Solicitors is part of Systech International, and are a legal practice providing contentious and non-contentious legal services to construction clients globally.
Systech International’s headquarters is in London employing 500+ consultants through a network of regional and branch offices, worldwide. Systech International currently has an opportunity for exceptional, talented and experienced Construction Lawyers to be involved in dispute resolution on major infrastructure projects internationally.
We have an established business and growing reputation in the UK and Europe, Middle East and Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific regions and are seeking Experienced Construction Lawyers for international positions to either relocate on a permanent basis, or work on rotation from a UK base
- UK Qualified Solicitor with - 5-10 years PQE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction law/international disputes
- Would suit someone currently of Senior Associate level and above (preferably for a large, city law firm)
- International experience is not a prerequisite for the position but is valued
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Fluency in an additional language (French / Spanish / Japanese / Korean) would be a distinct advantage
- Mobile and flexible
- Will work on an 11:2 rotation (11 weeks on and 2 weeks off)
- Want to take up a long-term, international position
On major infrastructure projects, our Lawyers tend to lead, or form part of, a team often working closely with Systech’s commercial managers, claims consultants, forensic planners and experts to provide our international clients with innovative solutions.
Currently, we are seeking two Construction Lawyers, preferably with major infrastructure project experience in an international setting to join an international claims team. Experience of DAB’s and international Arbitration would be an advantage.
These Construction Lawyer positions offer an excellent package, including expat level remuneration, accommodation and benefits for the right individual.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking to join a leading global UK construction legal consultancy, then please apply by submitting your detailed CV setting out your relevant experience, suitability for the position and your earliest availability to start.
Apply for Senior Construction Lawyer 5 years + PQE - International
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly