A major global alternative asset manager, based in Mayfair, is looking for a Compliance Associate to join their team on a permanent basis.
In joining this tight-knit team you will oversee regulatory compliance across all business segments, running work streams, projects and implementing regulations.
- Identifying regulatory risks and creating/implementing resultant procedures into business;
- Maintaining compliance with new regulatory developments;
- Assist with implementation and completion of MiFID II programme;
- Drafting policies and procedures;
- Further general compliance projects and matters.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an internationally well regarded financial institution in a fast-paced and fast growing environment.
Ideally our client is looking for a qualified lawyer with capital markets or compliance experience at a financial services firm. Individuals with excellent regulatory compliance experience, without qualification will also be considered.
For more information on this position please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.