2 days left
- Full Time
The firm's Corporate department provides advice on a broad spectrum of corporate matters such as joint ventures, public company law, mergers & acquisitions, strategic investments and property finance.
The ideal candidate will operate with a large degree of autonomy whilst working alongside partners to deliver a seamless service to the firm's enviable list of clients. The ideal candidate will also have the following attributes:
- A strong M&A background
- Experience and knowledge of a broad range of Corporate transactions.
- Excellent technical ability gained through prior experience within leading City/US/national/Regional firms.
- A stellar academic background
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Be available at short notice
For more information regarding this vacancy or if you wish to discuss the interim private practice market more generally, please contact Rachael Monteiro at SSQ.
Apply for Corporate Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly