The firm's Corporate department provides advice on a broad spectrum of corporate matters such as joint ventures, public company law, mergers & acquisitions, strategic investments and property finance.
The ideal candidate will operate with a large degree of autonomy whilst working alongside partners to deliver a seamless service to the firm's enviable list of clients. The ideal candidate will also have the following attributes:
- A strong M&A background
- Experience and knowledge of a broad range of Corporate transactions.
- Excellent technical ability gained through prior experience within leading City/US/national/Regional firms.
- A stellar academic background
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Be available at short notice
For more information regarding this vacancy or if you wish to discuss the interim private practice market more generally, please contact Rachael Monteiro at SSQ.