SSQ has received instruction from a globally renowned law firm with respect to an opportunity for an Employment lawyer to join the firm's London office for a long-term 12 month contract.
The Employment practice of this law firm is highly regarded for the quality of service and advice to clients, many of whom operate in the financial services sector. The team undertakes both contentious and non-contentious employment work and therefore the broad spectrum of work on offer together with the long-term nature of this contract means that this is a brilliant opportunity for a contract lawyer looking for interesting and high-quality experience in addition to stability.
Ideal applicants will have a minimum of six years PQE* gained within City law firms and experience that includes
- Employment issues stemming from corporate transactions including TUPE, MBO's M&A's and restructuring.
- Advising on redundancies and collective redundancies
- Advising and supporting Human Resources teams
- Advising on, drafting, reviewing and negotiating documentation relating to re-structures, re-organisations, TUPE and outsourcing
For more information about this position or, if you wish to discuss other interim opportunities in private practice, please contact Rachael Monteiro at SSQ.
* The PQE stated is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.