Commercial Insurance Lawyer
An opportunity has arisen to join the legal team at a global reinsurance company on a part-time basis.
Working within the life and health insurance arm of this company you will be providing end to end legal support to the business, relating to both on-boarding new partners and managing existing partners.
- Drafting and negotiating legal documentation including NDAs, Distribution, co-operation and JV agreements;
- Advising on core life insurance products and related regulatory requirements;
- Reviewing and drafting policy T&Cs;
- Advising on internal infrastructure including software/tech and the related contracts and licences;
- Further ad hoc legal advice and projects etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for a 5+PQE lawyer who is looking to take on a part-time role (3 days a week flex) to join a small legal team that is part of a wider global re-insurer.
For more information please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.