Mid-Level Finance or Banking Lawyer-In-house
Our client is a top tier bank with a blue chip, diverse legal team. Due to the success of the bank they would like to add a mid-level lawyer to assist with a variety of finance and banking matters, including but not limited to lending, capital markets and related wholesale, corporate banking matters. You will also support the team in related matters across the region.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Lawyer with ideally 4-7 yrs of post-qualification experience in an international law firm or international bank within the corporate banking or finance team.
- Focus on bi-lateral and syndicated loans; real estate, aircraft and shiping finance; trade finance; project finance; investment banking and receivables.
- Regional experience highly preferred.
* Ability to draft complex and sophisticated documents
* Ability to work independently and under pressure
* Ability to manage and lead projects
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.