Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor, Manchester
An international law firm is looking to recruit a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join the team in Manchester.
- They provide the best advice to a diverse range of multi-national clients
- Ranked Tier 1 in Manchester for Commercial Litigation by the Legal 500
- Achieved more Tier 1 rankings in The Legal 500 than any other firms in recent years
- Won many awards in 2017 including a top 10 rank in in the most Innovative Law Firms in Europe
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor needed to join the team in Manchester
- You will take the lead on mid-sized claims with light supervision
- You will handle arbitration and high court litigation matters
- Matters will include contractual disputes, shareholder disputes, protecting minority rights, derivative actions and many more
- The work covers a broad spectrum in values typically up to 50 million
- You will join a team of 3 partners, 4 senior associates and 11 fee earners
- Experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor, 1 - 4 years PQE
- Excellent problem solver and good knowledge of the CPR
- Competent instructing and supervising more junior members of a team
- You should be commercially aware with an enthusiastic approach
- Strong academics with at least a 2:1 at degree level
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare and Health Insurance
- Gym and Travel Loans
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service x4
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.