Contracts Manager - 12 month FTC
A Contracts Manager is required for a high profile public sector body based in Surrey on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role is to commence immediately and is paying £36-43k + benefits depending on experience.
Working in a small team you will be responsible for:
- drafting and negotiating contracts including clinical trial agreements, NDAs, research contracts, terms and conditions
- representing the business in negotiations with sponsors and prospective partners
- providing general advice to the business
- reviewing and developing contract templates
- indentifying potential risks and compliance issues
To be considered for this opportunity you will have 3+ years previous experience in a similar role as a contracts manager, preferably within the public sector or NHS. Strong attention to detail and demonstrated skills in contract drafting and negotation are essential.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.