Business Development Specialist
An elite-tier US & international law firm with offices in the city are looking to recruit a capable Business Development Specialist to work as an integral part of their Life Sciences department.
This is a great opportunity for a BD/Marketing Co-ordinator/Executive looking for the next step in their career and the successful candidate will work directly with Partners (in various international offices) to develop and execute clear strategies and business plans and manage an aligned range of marketing campaigns/programs, events, communications and key account activity.
Typical projects are likely to include: securing panel and other appointments through the submission of written proposals/pitches; assisting in the maintenance of business development and marketing collateral for the group (including experience databases); monitoring progress against planned priorities; directory submissions and improving the profile of the practices and developing strategy for participation in or planning of major events.
Successful candidates must have prior legal experience gained from within a similar BD/Marketing function.
This is a permanent position, paying a highly competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum - dependent upon experience. To start ASAP.
- Graduate with relevant and in depth business development experience in a UK/international or US firm.
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management and other databases such as InterAction
- Knowledge of, or keen interest in, marketing/BD.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral – and ability to work at all levels.
- Flexible, committed and enthusiastic.
- Attention to detail.
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Good systems and database skills
- Team player.
- Client-focused approach.
- Creative and strategic mindset.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Successful candidates will be contacted by US Law Support to arrange registration and a full job spec will be provided.