Paralegal - Private Client
Our clients have a vacancy for a Paralegal in their Wills and Probate Department to work within their busy Court of Protection Team in Plymouth.
The position will involve providing efficient and effective Paralegal and Administrative support to a team of fee-earners. No previous legal experience is required but having a proactive approach and ability to work on own initiative is essential.
The role will involve:
- Assisting a team of fee-earners with their cases and carrying out administrative duties to include liaising with case managers and utility companies;
- Providing high quality administrative support and excellent client care.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working in an office environment;
- Working knowledge of the operation of the Court of Protection and working with vulnerable clients, desirable but not essential;
- Self motivated and also have the ability to work as part of a diverse team;
- Excellent communication skills and a professional work attitude;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information;
- Modern IT Skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Enthusiasm to develop a career in this area;
- Commitment to the firm and provide a confident and positive input;
- Positive attitude to their own personal development and to the development of the firm.