Paralegal - Private Client
I have an opening for an experienced Paralegal who is looking to join a well-respected international law firm. City based location, this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to support some of the best in the business!
Working in the Private Client team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and drafting legal documents including trusts, wills, powers of attorneys and deeds
- Opening files
- Collating documents
- Legal Research
- Liaise with clients, other staff members and third parties
- Meeting with clients
We are looking for candidates that have:
- Proven experience working in a Private Client team (2+ years ideally)
- Secured their LPC/LLB/GDL
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional and accurate written and verbal communication skills
- Experience conducting legal research
- Intermediate/advance experience using MS Office suite
What you get in return:
- Exposure working with some of the best Private Client Solicitors in the business!
- Career progression in a highly successful division of an international firm
- Competitive salary
- City location
If the above sounds like you, please apply directly - We will be conducting first stage interviews ASAP!
Apply for Paralegal - Private Client
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly