Private Client Paralegal
An international law firm is looking for a Private Client Paralegal.
Our client is a top law firm in London.
This Private Client Paralegal role will involve:
- Advising clients and beneficiaries on private client matters
- Will advice and drafting
- Estate planning advice
- Trust and Estate administration
- Drafting lasting powers of attorney
The candidate our client is looking for will have:
- Strong academic record of a 2:1 at degree level and ideally have completed the Legal Practice Course or BPTC
- Demonstrable expertise of preparing wills, power of attorney and trust and estate administration
- Expertise in a paralegal role
- Strong interest in Private Client work, ideally the Private Client elective on the LPC
This Private Client Paralegal role is offering:
- A competitive salary based on experience