Our client is a specialist conveyancing firm and they are seeking a paralegal to join their Poundbury office.
You will have experience of conveyancing and in this role you will be proactively driving forward conveyancing instructions to
exchange and completion. This will include:
- Providing a friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional service to clients
- Checking all mortgage offers and ensuring all conditions have been complied with
- Reporting to clients on mortgage offers, prepare completion statements and SDLT forms
- Ensuring buildings insurance is compliant and in place for exchange
- Ensuring funds from lender will be received in time for completion and that any balance to complete from client is received in good time for completion
- Completing post completion check list.
- Dealing with telephone calls promptly.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.