I am currently recruiting for a Legal Cashier in the Sheffield area for a highly successful law firm.
The role requires a candidate with previously Legal Cashier experience within another law firm.
- Dealing with client banking.
- Dealing with general enquiries linked to accounts.
- Processing electronic payments.
- Office and client banking.
- Other adhoc accounts duties.
Requirements for Legal Cashier Role:
- Must have previous cashier background within a legal team.
- Will consider full or part time candidates
- Must be up to date on Solicitors Accounts rules.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward a recent CV over to Millie @ Clayton Legal to request further information.