In House Legal Counsel
A fast growing and innovative provider of fibre broadband services to residential customers and businesses in England is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their business. Their office is in south Oxfordshire.
You will work with the Head of Legal and have the opportunity to play a significant role in the growth and development of this exciting company. This role is due to the Company's growth and has provided an opportunity to support the Head of Legal in advising and influencing at all levels and building a high quality legal department to serve the needs of this expanding business.
Your role will be to offer strategic and commercial advice to all parts of the business, drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements, advising on a range of legal and regulatory queries and being strategically involved in new projects with the opportunity to carve out a significant profile.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent, timely and commercially astute advice on all aspects of the business
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for both the operational and retail parts of the business
- Advising on legal and regulatory issues affecting the business
- Liaising with external legal advisers
- Providing legal support across a broad range of law areas
- UK trained and qualified solicitor or barrister
- Commercial drafting and negotiating experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player
Up to £55k salary + package. Young vibrant company and an opportunity to enhance your legal skills through mentoring and experience.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.