Commercial Contracts lawyer/ Legal Advisor (3 month FTC)
4 days left
- Full Time
This is a 3 month interim role and needing a July start!
The client are a science and research facility aiding a vast range of impressive scientific work globally. The campus is incredible and very impressive and they are a forward thinking, dynamic and friendly organisation to work with.
They have a small legal team of 4 (2 internationally qualified solicitors and 2 legal assistants/ paralegals)
- Broad range of commercial contract work available! The requirement will be to draft, negotiate and advise on a range of contracts and support the wider business is essential
- Each day will be different and the need to adapt to the workload is essential.
- You may be a UK qualified solicitor or a qualified solicitor in another jurisdiction
- Candidate must speak fluent English and be a clear/ confident communicator
- As long as the candidate has experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and are personable and able to start at relatively short notice our client will be happy to consider you.
- In house experience is desirable in order to hit the ground running and learn quickly.
Daily rate of up to £300 per day
Excellent work life balance
Lovely team and environment to work in