Senior Lawyer - GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS - UAE
Fford & Stone is seeking an experienced ICT lawyer to fulfill a permanent role for a MAJOR international business.
The position will be based in Dubai and assume a senior level remit.
This role is business critical and will operate internationally across the Middle East.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with stimulating work in a world-class legal team, handling high-worth projects and contracts in an international environment.
Applications from female lawyers with experience within a multinational business (technical, engineering, energy, construction) are particularly encouraged for this position.
Please check you match the following profile before submitting your CV:
- 8 - 12 years PQE*
- Excellent English and Arabic drafting and communication skills
- Experience in ethics and compliance, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and UK Bribery Act
- Experience within a multinational (technical, engineering, energy, construction)
- Extensive contract negotiation experience.
- Work experience in the Gulf region
- Experienced in negotiating and drafting infrastructure and technology contracts.
- Excellent academic record and working references / credentials
- *Fford & Stone review all applications regardless of age, race or gender and treats them in utmost confidence.
- Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
- For Fford & Stone's legal & privacy policies see our website.
Apply for Senior Lawyer - GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS - UAE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly