Private Client Paralegal
Are you an experienced Private Client Paralegal?
Do you have the ability to assist Partners and Associates in the Private Client Department?
Do you want to work for an award-winning firm in the heart of Manchester?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, then I would be keen to hear from you.
- Working as part of a team and providing private client services
- Undertaking fee earning work#
- Preparing correspondence and drafting wills and trusts documents from precedents
- Updating details onto firm’s case management system (Proclaim) and opening and closing files
- General admin, such as filing, printing, scanning, photocopying, answering the telephone, drafting legal documents
- Assisting with probate administration and the preparation of Estate Accounts
- Dealing with incoming emails
- Arranging appointments, taking messages, receiving and delivering documents
- Attend meetings and courses as required
Interested to find out more then please call me for a confidential discussion or drop me an email.