Wall Street Firm – NQ (2018) – 3 PQE– M&A/IPO – Mandarin required
Our client is one of the most premier US law firms in the world with their headquarters in New York and a big presence across Asia, South America, Europe and the Middle East.
This opportunity is to join their market leading corporate team here in Hong Kong and they are looking for a mandarin speaking, junior lawyer to join their team of associates.
This role will be working with only the highest profile clients in the market and you will be largely offering assistance to Chinese blue-chip organisations and leading private equity clients such as TPG and international banks such as BAML, across a whole host of transactions.
You will be mandated to work across South East Asia, India and China. This role will require a mandarin speaker to assist with their growing PRC base clients which is now around 30-40% of their deal flow.
This firm pays leading US rates and offers genuine career progression.
- Open to lawyers from a variety of jurisdictions – preferably HK;
- NQ-3 PQE (accepting 2018 qualifiers);
- English and Mandarin (fluent) – essential to draft in Mandarin Chinese;
- Excellent academics from leading universities;
- Leading firm experience; US firm or leading UK firm;
- Excellent training from a provider of a reputable training contract;
- Significant experience within M&A and IPO transactions;
All enquiries are treated with the highest level of discretion. Therefore, if you are interested in knowing more, please get in touch with Sian Dowd for a confidential conversation and advice on the role and the market.