Lawyers / Paralegals (Bucks / Oxfordshire)
Our client, the world’s largest franchising organisation, are seeking a Paralegal to join their legal department supporting all business functions, providing advice and legal expertise.
Candidates will have a minimum LLB or have completed the GDL at well-regarded university with, ideally, previous franchising experience.
The role will involve:
- Preparing Franchise Agreements, renewals, compliance letters, terminations, variations and supports to resolve arising disputes
- Helping to prepare Contract of Employment, compliance policies, change management and terminations
- Undertaking contract reviews, including drafting and amending
- Implementing GDPR compliant policies and procedures
Identifying and managing legal and compliance risks
- Functioning as a business partner in offering advice and counsel to all parties
- Liaising and communication will all brand presidents, offices, attorney, internal and external contacts
- Managing and executing various critical projects such as Key Account / National Account creation
- Producing prompt findings of legal research from all departments and contacts
Candidates must be proactive, flexible and organised with the ability to work closely with senior management.