Professional Support Lawyer
Professional Support Lawyer sought for health sector role in Manchester.
Your new company
This well regarded firm has an excellent profile in the healthcare sector.
Your new role
This professional support lawyer role will see you:
- Draft regular internal updates drawing attention to key procedural, case law, legislative and other industry relevant developments
- Identify team training needs and ensure these are met
- Work closely with partners and members of the business development and marketing team to develop and maintain an effective external communications strategy
- Work closely with partners and other fee-earners to produce external materials (eg. e-shots, newsletters, technical guides, articles)
- Review and edit externally focused materials (eg. e-shots, newsletters, technical guides, articles) drafted by the teams
What you'll need to succeed
You should ideally have a background in the healthcare sector. You should have strong technical skills and the ability to build good internal relationships.
What you'll get in return
This is a broad ranging role where you can expect to enjoy a truly varied role within a firm that has a respected and highly successful healthcare practice. The salary is negotiable depending on your experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.