Prime Brokerage and Derivatives Legal Counsel
A top tier European investment bank is looking for a legal counsel to join its team of lawyers supporting its Prime Services activities.
In this role, you will be in charge of the following:
· Providing legal advice on customers’ legal on-boarding process for mainly prime brokerage and clearing and global execution solutions (derivatives and securities)
· Issuing and negotiating customer agreements (i.e. Terms of Business, Electronic Order Routing Systems agreement, Prime Brokerage Agreements, Cross Product Master Agreements, Global Master Securities Lending Agreements, Global Master Confirmation Agreements, Global Master Repurchase Agreements and others) and liaising with the relevant stakeholders
· Coordinating with different department to obtain sign off in accordance with the account opening procedure and relevant negotiation guidelines
· Reviewing various types of legal documentation and other various legal matters for prime services
· Assisting with new legal projects relating to onboarding and regulatory matters
The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor with 2 to 4 years post qualification experience who will have acquired hands-on experience with the above procedures and legal matters in-house or in private practice. You will be a team-player, pro-active and enthusiastic.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
Apply for Prime Brokerage and Derivatives Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly