Front Office Structuring Lawyer - Leading Investment Bank
Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for a Lawyer to join their debt structuring legal team.
The successful candidate will be working alongside the business on bespoke and highly interesting debt structuring deals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal advice and structuring support to the front office staff across EMEA.
- Product areas include: credit linked products, CLO/CDOs and collateralised debt issuances
- Remaining up to date with existing and upcoming regulations which affects the business’ transactions;
- This role will be ideal for a 3PQE+ Capital Markets or Structured Finance or Derivatives Lawyer looking for a role with an interesting structuring focus
- Working knowledge of French would be a plus for this role