Legal Counsel - Structured Finance (In-House)
European investment bank is looking for a junior-mid level Legal Counsel with structured finance experience to join their team on an initial 6 month contract based in central London.
This is a varied role covering legal structuring, advisory, transactional including:
- advising balance guaranteed swaps, mainly interest rate and currency swaps related to securitisations, covered bonds and secured loans
- working closely with the trading desk in structuring derivatives, drafting bespoke ISDA documentation and negotiating transaction structures
- leveraged and distressed loan trading
- transactions related to resource management including credit risk, funding and liquidity coverage
- post-trade transaction work
This role is suited to lawyers 3-5 years PQE, however candidates with higher PQEs and relevant experience will also be considered. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge and be able to work well in a fast paced team environment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.