Senior Counsel - MAJOR Business - Excellent Long Term Prospects - Bangkok
Our client is a world leading manufacturing and engineering business. They achieve multi-$billion revenues each year facilitating high-worth projects across multiple industries and applications on a global scale.
A new, exciting role has now been created for a talented commercial lawyer to join their team. The role will be based in Bangkok and support projects across SE Asia, APAC and Australia - travel to these locations will be required.
Heavily integrated into the commercial and projects activity of the business you will support bids activity at all stages of the life-cycle, work closely with key partners (internal and external), manage all related contractual affairs, disputes and a host of other matters.
For consideration you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified lawyer 5+ PQE*
- Ideally qualified in Thailand or Singapore
- Business fluent in English
- Possess in-house experience with an MNC business and a reputed law firm
- Experience of claims, negotiating with Chinese partners, large infrastructure / engineering projects, bids activity, systems integration, consortium agreements, FIDIC (construction) agreements and public tendering are all relevant
- Have a proven track record in client-facing negotiations and relationship building
- A law degree is essential, Masters or higher will be an advantage
If you fit the above criteria and want to join this thriving, global organisation that will reward your efforts with progression and career development, please forward your CV for review.
- Fford & Stone review all applications regardless of age, race or gender and treats them in utmost confidence.
- Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
- By submitting an application, or any of your details by any means (including 3rd party websites, email, post etc) you agree to the storage of all personal data provided by you directly or from accessible sources in the public domain (i.e. professional networking sites, social media, CV databases etc) where your details are registered. You agree to your details being stored and / or accessed throughout any recruitment process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews etc) and beyond in order that we may render our professional services to you in the future. You may remove your consent to this agreement at any time. In order to do so please contact Fford & Stone's DPO at email@example.com
- For Fford & Stone's full legal & privacy policies see our website.
Apply for Senior Counsel - MAJOR Business - Excellent Long Term Prospects - Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly