Finance Lawyer – London – Competitive Salary – Choose Your Clients
We are actively recruiting for qualified Financial Services Lawyers at all PQE levels.
Axiom provides an alternative legal working environment. With an employee count of over 2000 across 16 locations, including a decade-long presence in London, we provide legal services to over half of the Fortune 100. Our lawyers are commercially astute specialists in their field who enjoy a rare combination of high quality work and the unprecedented ability to choose the clients for whom they want to work.
Responsibilities of the Finance Lawyer include:
- Advising clients on legal regulatory and compliance issues across a broad range of areas including investment management, wealth management, private banking, investment funds, pension funds, mutual funds, private equity and retail banking.
- Advising on key legal and regulatory issues affecting the financial services industry.
- Implementing legal and regulatory change projects
- Drafting and maintenance of internal policies to ensure firm compliance and for implementation of regulatory changes.
- Assisting the business team in the establishment of new product offerings and setting out the regulatory and legal framework for distribution of structured products and alternative investments
- Engaging in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a wide variety of contracts.
The Successful Financial Services Lawyer:
- Good academic credentials and post-qualification experience.
- In-house legal experience is preferred (directly, or as a secondee) but is not essential.
- Desire to provide excellent client service and an ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- The ability to adapt to new situations and work environments, and a thirst for new challenges.
- You must have the right to work and be eligible to practice as a lawyer in the UK.
Benefits of the role:
- Unparalleled access to top-tier, in-house legal teams.
- Working on a broad range of interesting and challenging assignments.
- Development opportunities and control over your career path.
- Flexibility to take time off between engagements whilst retaining your employee benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Lawyer that should not be missed. If you would like to be considered for this Financial Services Lawyer role, please submit an application today.