Solicitor/CILEx (Commercial Property)
This well established Law Practice who prides itself on its excellent reputation. Have recently instructed EAC Legal to recruit an experienced Property Solicitor, CILEx or Licenced Conveyancer to assist in their expanding Commercial Property department.
The role is diverse and providing legal services with high quality property legal advice and assistance to clients in accordance with the relevant compliance.
Preferably 1 years P.Q.E. in a property department is preferred. Along with the ability to handle cases from inception to completion. You will be proficient in liaising with clients.
- To provide professional and competent legal advice and services in accordance with the SRA Code of Conduct
- Responsible for full case handling of their commercial matters
- To delegate and contribute to the development of Paralegal where necessary
- To assist in developing new services, as and when required
- To generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- To keep knowledge and skills up to date and to comply with all training requirements required by the position
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks and duties as may be requested.
Skills and Attributes
- Qualified Solicitor, CILEx or CLC considered
- At least one years previous Commercial/Residential/Conveyancing Property Case Handling
- Be able to handle matters and assisting on a range of commercial property transactions to include: acquisitions and disposals, lease work, landlord and tenant matters
- Experience of running own caseload
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent technical ability
- Able to demonstrate good networking skills
- Manage and adhere to KPIs and targets
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and team working skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Excellent Career development and salary and benefits package for all staff.
Apply for Solicitor/CILEx (Commercial Property)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly