Legal Affairs Manager
An exciting Legal Affairs Manager role has surfaced within a well-established legal team in London. This role has been created due to an increased in project demands involving state of the art product developments.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful lawyer will join this team, with the UK and Ireland serving as your main remit. You will be expected to advise the organisation on legal and compliance matters.
Your duties will include:
- Advising other legal colleagues, as well as stakeholders in HR, Finance, Tax, Marketing and, at times, external partners
- Involvement in legal action brought against or by the company
- Dealing with GDPR and Data protection matters
- England & Wales qualification as a Solicitor (or equivalent)
- Experience in a private legal practice is desirable
- Exposure to a corporate environment
- Experience in litigation, GDPR and Data protection is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Great negotiation and drafting skills
Salary and Contract
- £45,000 - £60,000
- Permanent, full time contract
If this Legal Affairs Manager role seems like the right fit for you, please get in touch with a recent CV for immediate consideration.