A global law firm based in the city of London are hiring a strong executive assistant to support their within their disputes department.
- Managing a complex diary with constant changes
- Actioning and delegating tasks to fee earners
- Liaising directly with high profile clients
- Arranging international travel with detailed itineraries requiring VISAS and multistops.
- Managing the email inbox
- Amending documents
- And acting as gatekeeper.
This is a highly successful and busy partner with a demanding client base which requires a top performing EA who can juggle multiple tasks effectively.
Applicants must have:
- Previous experience supporting at this level within a legal or professional services environment
- Ideally candidates will have a proactive and positive outlook with previous experience of implementing administrative processes to save time and money and also experience of working on projects in addition to the day to day EA support.
In return, this firm offers market leading benefits package, superb offices with fantastic onsite services including gym, world class restaurants and a truly friendly and inclusive working environment.
£50,000 - Permanent