Are you a talented Residential Conveyancer looking to step away from referral work and be exposed to a high-quality caseload with lots of client contact?
An award-winning and friendly firm in Darlington extremely well known in the market and boasting a strong reputation in Residential Conveyancing work are looking for a Conveyancer to join them for a full-time, permanent role.
Responsibilities of your new role
Your core duties as Conveyancer will include:
- Working on a broad range of high-quality Residential Conveyancing matters across the full transactional process
- Working closely with this small department and receiving support from the Head of Department and from a Legal Secretary
- Dealing with higher value, London work with lots of client contact
The firm seeks a Residential Conveyancer who demonstrates:
- The ability to manage your own caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters with minimal support or supervision.
- The skill and confidence to hit the ground running as there is an existing caseload and solid client base for you to come into
- Those who are studying towards their CLC or CILEx are encouraged to apply
- A strong residential fee earning background and be seeking your next long-term role
- Confident when speaking with clients
The successful applicant will be offered £25,000 - £40,000 per annum, based on prior experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an established firm that do not recruit often on a caseload of unmatched quality. Apply now to be considered immediately for this Conveyancer opportunity in Darlington.