A Legal 500 ranked firm who have been around for over 150 years are looking for a Conveyancer to join their Residential Property and Conveyancing team in Sheffield city centre for a full-time and permanent role.
Responsibilities of your new role
Joining the firm’s Head Office as a Conveyancer, your core duties will include:
- Handling a broad range of Residential Property matters in a fast-paced environment
- Managing a legal secretary and legal assistant who make up your own team
The ideal candidate will be a Licensed Conveyancer or Chartered Legal Executive who demonstrates:
- Plenty of experience handling a Residential Property caseload
- A proven track record of meeting financial targets year on year
- Motivation and eagerness to go the extra mile for clients
- The ability to hit the ground running with a Residential Conveyancing caseload
- Confident leading a team
As the firm are steadily growing, there is scope for progression in this Residential Conveyancing role.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this Conveyancer opportunity in Sheffield.